Where Animals Live - 2 pc/12 First Puzzles
- Show your little ones home of every animal. Teach them about colors and animals names and develop their fine motor, categorization & early learning skills.
- 24 beautifully illustrated puzzle pieces come together to teach little ones all about where animals live.
- A beaver and a beaver dam, a cow and a farm, a bee and a beehive, a bird and a nest - Two by two, twelve colorful puzzles perfectly connect to create vivid understanding.
- It's a brilliantly educational puzzle-building adventure!
- Then, once the puzzle-construction fun is all over, just pile all the pieces back inside the sturdy box and close it up with the lid for a quick and easy clean-up.
- Simple, colorful, and friendly, the 2-Piece First Puzzles Where Animals Live set is always an educational thrill no matter how you piece it together.
- Comes in a beautiful storage/gift box.
- For ages 2+ Puzzle is 7W x 3.5H.
- Box is 6L x 6H x 5.25W
- Crocodile Creek products conform to all of the appropriate safety standards.