ROBOT ENGINEER Building Blocks by Thames & Kosmos
This 53-piece building blocks science kit combined with the beautifully illustrated storybook that provides an easy way to teach simple engineering concepts to preschoolers and young kids.
- Read the this comic story about 2 curious children:, Ty and Karlie, and make these great, models of the non-motorized robots that they construct and fix at their journey to the automatic candy factory.
- Build numerous robots to perform tasks and solve problems at the factory.
- The robots have moving elements, wheels, and gears, arms that rotate, turn and spin - that teach children all about simple machines and gear trains
- Build more than 10 robots using this Robot Engineer Kit
- Has Large, colourful plastic building pieces make it easy to put the models together.
- During the story Kids fix the robots, and their body parts, construct a robotic flying drone , make wheeled robots that zoom across the factory, a taffy-pulling, and a funny gum-kneading robots.
- This kit helps to develop science and math skills,fine motor skills, visual-spatial skills, and concept development skills.
- Comes in a Durable storage case and 32-page illustrated storybook
|Product Dimensions (Inches)||14.7 x 6.3 x 9.4|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|