Hot Toys Marvel - Iron Man (Mark IV) 3D metal model
Wounded, captured and forced to build a weapon by his enemies, billionaire industrialist Tony Stark instead created an advanced suit of armor to save his life and escape captivity. Now with a new outlook on life, Tony uses his money and intelligence to make the world a safe, better place as Iron Man.
These amazingly detailed Hot Toy DIY models start as 4 » square steel sheets and finish as amazing 3D models.. Use the easy to follow instructions to pop out the pieces, bend the tabs, and connect them at the attachment points.
Build your collection today! 2 sheets of metal
- Laser cut and etched metal pieces are incredibly high in detail
- No adhesive or solder required
- Instructions included
- Manufacturer Age Recommendation: 14+ Years
- Item#: MMS322
- Number of sheets: 3 Sheets
- Difficulty: Challenging
- Assembled Size: 4.75" x 2.25" x 2.5"