What Animals Eat /First Puzzle
- Show your little ones the thrill of matching!
- 2 X2 , 24 beautifully illustrated puzzle pieces come together as little learners match the animals with the food that they eat.
- The cow to the grass, the horse to the hay, The frog to the fly, the mouse to the cheese - Matching colors, animals, and foods all click into place with every 2-piece puzzle your kids complete.
- Each puzzle has a unique color, kids aren't just matching animals, they learn how to match colors too!
- Each piece is even jumbo-sized for little hands to easily grasp.
- Packaged in a strong, reusable box and designed durable for lasting enjoyment, the 2-Piece First Puzzles What Animals Eat set is a thrilling experience kids will want to explore over and over again.
- Set of 12 2-piece puzzles for learning about baby animals
- Encourages fine motor skills, categorization skills, early learning
- Vibrant colors, fun illustrations, smooth connections make for easy memorization
- Builds into 12 puzzles for learning what animals eat
- Animal-food combinations include caterpillar and leaves, cow and grass, squirrel and corn, horse and hay, giraffe and leaves, frog and fly, cat and milk, bear and honey, dog and bone, mouse and cheese, monkey and banana, bunny and carrot
- Each puzzle piece is beautifully illustrated
- Includes 24 puzzle pieces for building 12 puzzles
- Packaged in strong, reusable box with lid
- Puzzle is 7W x 3.5H
- Box is 6L x 6H x 5.25W
- Crocodile Creek products conform to all of the appropriate safety standards