Counting Animals/First Puzzles 2 pc/12 puzzles
- Teach them to count with the assistance of vibrant count Animals-friend puzzles!
- One bear, two tigers, 3 monkeys, four crocodiles - adorably illustrated animals excite the mind as kids count and piece along every of the twelve two-piece puzzles.
- Just count up the animals on one puzzle piece so connect it to the matching number!
- The jumbo-sized items create grasping and connecting simple for small hands while the large bright numbers create number-recognition fun and easy.
- It's early learning you'll be able to really count on!
- Durable, colorful, and splendidly designed, the 2-Piece 1st Puzzles count Animals set is a fun and friendly number-learning experience that actually sticks.
2-Piece First Puzzles - Counting Animals
- Set of twelve 2-piece animal-themed puzzles for count and numbers learning
- Encourages fine motor skills, matching skill & number recognition, counting
- Bright animal faces and large numbers create learning to count fun and friendly
- Pieces ar huge and bulky, simple for small hands to know and manipulate
- Puzzles include one ice bear, 2 tigers, 3 monkeys, four crocodiles, five elephants, 6 zebras, seven flamingos,8 toucans, 9 penguins, 10 frogs, eleven butterflies, 12 fish
- Each puzzle options unique background color for easier matching
- Includes twenty four puzzle items for building twelve puzzles
- Packaged in strong, reusable box with lid
- Puzzle is 7W x 3.5H
- Box is 6L x 6H x 5.25W
- Crocodile Creek products conform to all of the appropriate safety standards.