Coding Critters Ranger & Zip
Meet the Coding Critters—these are your first coding friends!
These interactive pets teach preschoolers early STEM concepts problem solving & critical thinking through 100% screen-free coding &play, with the help of fun playsets, storybook coding adventures & 2 interactive modes!
- Plan a playful coding adventure with brave Ranger and his mischievous friend Zip!
- Coding critters your first coding friends, there's a new twist on the storytime with playful pets that are ready for coding adventures it's a world of storybook coding where kids learn to code without the screen and play with their new friends just like a real pet.
- Playset includes house, slide tennis ball, launcher and more!
- Ready to code right out the box.
- Grades PreK+
- Ages 4 - 10
- It is 100% screen-free - You don't need a tablet you don't need a phone it's completely screen-free
- Requires 3 AAA batteries which are not included
- It comes with a 20-page storybook and includes multiple and really fun coding challenges.
- Play fetch and more in Code Mode!
- Play hide & seek!
- Dance, eat, and more in Play Mode!
Grades PreK+ | Ages 4 - 10
Every storybook coding challenge unfolds in the Coding Critters' fun pet playset - can you code Ranger to play hide and seek, fetch a ball from the tennis ball launcher, or catch Zip after a ride down the slide?
In addition to following along with the storybook's coding challenges, you can also use the pet playset to design your own code games and more! The Coding Critters also double as cute interactive pets - press Ranger's nose to activate Play Mode, where you can feed, pet, and take care of your new puppy robot pal! You can even make him dance and sing a silly song!
Manufacturer Age Recommendation: 4 Years +