This is a recipe for 18 pcs. You will need:
- 300 grams of chocolate chip cookies
- 2/3 cup of cream cheese (bring it to a room temperature)
- 18 lollipop sticks
- Coating chocolate
- 18 mini ice cream cones
- Candy decorations (candy, sprinkles, gummy bears – anything that you like!)
2. Process 300 g of chocolate chip cookies to fine crumbs use a food processor or a blender. Add 2/3 cup room temperature cream cheese & process until equally mixed and there are three. no white traces. Freeze for 30 min.
4. Playdough TIME! using your hands, roll mixture into walnut-sized balls, and insert a lollipop stick into every ball. Place balls on a sheet pan and freeze for 1/2 an hour.
5. Meanwhile, take a glass or stainless-steel bowl over a pot of boiling water, melt coating chocolate, stirring till smooth; remove from heat. (Use one bowl per color, and place back over pot if chocolate begins to harden.)
6. Making one at a time, spoon chocolate over all the 18 ice cream cones, let the excess drip off; sprinkle decorations on top.
7. Place cones on second sheet pan and put aside.
8. Take out cookie balls from the refrigerator.
9. With a fork and the attached stick, dip every chilled ball into melted coating chocolate, letting excess to drip off and decorate before chocolate hardens.
10. Store in the fridge. Attach cones with melted coating chocolate and let harden before serving.
Option #2 is :
Instead of the ice cream cones, you can put a spooky wrap to each to make them even more special.
For that you will need:
- Small white napkins
- White/clear rubber bands
- Black marker
Spread the napkin flat & lay the cookie-pop in the middle. Wrap the napkin around the cookie-pop and twist. Use the white/clear rubber bands & wrap around the base of the cookie-pop. To create the eyes, make two black dots with your black marker.
We wish you a VERY Spooky Halloween :)